The Gardens offers either a cash or hosted bar in a few different combinations and locations through out the property.
Main bar location + one bartender is included free of charge for set up.
One bartender and one cash bar stocked with soda, beer, wine, liquor and cocktail mixers. Perfect for events of 75 or less. Additional bar, bartender or table service staff available for $250 each.
If your event is 75 guests or more, we highly suggest the use of more than one bar service location. Your guests will appreciate this very much.
* * *
Per state law, carry-ins are not permitted anywhere or at any time on the property. We stock a multitude of options and can special order beverages for your event – if necessary.
Domestic – $350.00
Premium – $450*
*request for specific price of desired brand
1/4 and 1/6 barrels also available
House Wines: Chardonnay, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Grigio, Pinot Noir, Riesling and Moscato – $20.00 per bottle
House – $20.00 per bottle
Call – $30.00 per bottle
Non-Alcoholic Champagne – $12.00 per bottle
House – $25.00 per bottle
Beer Domestic – $4.00 each
Beer Premium – $5.00 each
Soda – $2.00
Rail Cocktail – $5.00
Call Cocktail – $7.00
Premium Cocktail – $8.00-$9.00
Elite Cocktail – Price varies
House Wine (glass) – $5.00
Champagne (glass) – $6.00
Prosecco (glass) – $7.00
Some of our Featured Cocktails that make great signature drink options:
– Blueberry Basil Spritzer – Vodka, blueberry basil simple syrup, club soda and garnished with basil
– Mermaid Mule – Muddle 3 lime slices with simple syrup, ice, Vodka, ginger beer, swirl with Blue Curacao and garnished with twist of lime
– Moscow Mule – Muddle 3 lime slices with simple syrup, ice, Vodka, ginger beer and garnished with twist of lime
– Cosmopolitan – Shaken with ice: vodka, triple sec, cranberry juice, lime juice and poured into glass with a twist of lime
– Side Car – brandy, triple sec and lemon juice and garnished with an orange slice
– Manhattan – brandy, dry & sweet vermouth. Garnished with a cherry
– Brandy Hurricane – brandy, OJ, Sprite and garnished with orange slice and cherry
– Old Fashioned – Muddle orange slice and cherry with simple syrup, bitters, Brandy, sweet or sour
– Dublin Donkey (Irish Mule) – Muddled lime slices with simple syrup, Jameson, ginger beer and Garnished with twist of lime
– BSB Old Fashioned – Muddle orange slice and cherry with simple syrup, bitters, Brown Sugar Bourbon, sweet or sour
– PB&J Old Fashioned – bitters, Screwball whiskey, mixed berry simple syrup, club soda and garnish with a seasonal berry
– Wisco Apple Cocktail – Apple Whiskey, cranberry juice, mist and garnished with twist of lime
– Mojito – fresh simple syrup, white rum, club soda and garnished with twist of lime
– Rum Runner – Spiced, coconut and white Rums. Topped with pineapple juice and swirl of grenadine. Garnished with a cherry
– Dark ‘n Stormy – Muddled lime with fresh simple syrup, Dark Rum, ginger beer and Garnished with twist of lime
– Blue Hawaiian – Coconut Rum, pineapple juice, Sprite, Blue Curacao and Garnished with a cherry
– Margaritas – served over ice with a twist of lime and orange slices. Tequila, triple sec, mixed with our own custom simple syrup
– Cantarito – OJ and grapefruit juice, Tequila, lemon juice, squirt and sea salt
– Batanga – tequila and Coke
– Paloma – lime juice, tequila, grapefruit and club soda
– Tom Collins – Gin, lemon, simple syrup, club soda and Garnished with a twist of lemon and a cherry
– Gin and Sin – Bombay gin, OJ, lemon with grenadine along inside edge of glass and garnished with twist of lemon
Self serve decorative 2.5 gallon decanters rolled to your desired Garden’s location on a service cart and filled with your chosen fruity favorite luxury concoction. Delivered with garnish amount equal to number of servings plus cups and ice.
Pre purchase your desired amount of gallons and they will be kept chilled and replenished by staff through out your event as emptied until your predetermined limit has been set.
$50 a gallon
Strawberry Hibiscus Iced Tea
Blueberry Basil Lemonade
Iced Green Tea Mojito
Cranberry Thyme Limeade
Iced Cranapple Cider
Ginger Honey Iced Tea
The following are $25 a gallon
Bubbly Mocktails by the glass (Inquire for pre-order pricing as all of these are not a regularly stocked offering.)
Margaritas – Limeade, OJ, club soda, simple syrup and garnished with twist of orange and lime wedges
Mojitos – Club soda, custom simple syrup and garnished with twist of lime
Sparkling Apple Cider – cider garnished with twist of orange, lime, grapefruit and Sprig of rosemary
Virgin Mule – OJ, ginger beer and splash of grenadine and garnished with twist of lime
Sangria – Grape juice, pomegranate juice, OJ, cranberry juice, club soda, slices of oranges and fresh seasonal fruit
Cucumber Gimlet – Muddled cucumber and lime with custom simple syrup. Topped with club soda and garnished with cucumbers and twist of lime
Blueberry Basil Spritzer – Blueberry basil simple syrup, club soda and garnished with fresh basil
Grapefruit Ginger Spritzer – Muddled grapefruit with ginger simple syrup. Topped with club soda and garnished with twist of grapefruit
Italian Soda – Muddled fresh strawberry, peach or mixed berry fruit with a custom simple syrup and topped with club soda
French Soda – Muddled fresh strawberry, peach or mixed berry fruit with a custom simple syrup and topped with club soda and heavy cream
Chocolate Mint French Soda – Swirled chocolate syrup on inside of glass, chocolate milk (with whole milk) infused with peppermint and club soda
Mimosas – Choice of OJ, cranberry, pineapple, apple over Champagne with fresh fruit garnish
MockMosa – Choice of OJ, cranberry, pineapple, apple over sparkling grape juice with fresh fruit garnish
Iced Coffee – Cold brew with the following options: Natural, Sweetened cream, Peppermint mocha, Oatmilk or another nondairy milk
Virgin Marys and Bloody Marys – Wisconsin based mix with pickle juice, lemon juice, celery salt, worcestershire sauce, pepper. Additional options available: Regular, Spicy (hot sauce & horseradish), Smoky (smoked paprika), Vegetarian (vegan worcestershire), Gazpacho or Spicy BLT Green.
Open bar options are based upon consumption versus headcount so you will only have to pay for what is consumed by your guests. It can be limited to specific beverage options (rail, call, beer and/or wine, etc) or a full open experience. Open bar can also be preset by either a dollar amount (your budget) or by an amount of time (ex: cocktail hour, ceremony thru dinner, until a specific time, etc)
Prices exclude 5.5% sales tax that will be added to all hosted beverage charges.
*Prices effective 04/1/2021. Please note prices are subject to change. If no price is listed, please inquire.
We have done our best to carry the most popular of brands for you and your guests. Here is a list of what we have behind the bar:
3 Sheeps Rebel Kent Amber Ale
Third Space Happy Place IPA
Lakefront Brewery Riverwest Stein
New Glarus Spotted Cow
White Claw (various flavors)
Crown Royal Apple
Heritage Brown Sugar Bourbon
Canadian Club Apple
AVAILABILITY (Booking through 2025)
We are nestled in the country just 4 miles off I-41.
From the south: Take 41/45 North. When 41 and 45 split, take 41 North. You will pass Slinger/Jackson Exit. Within 10 minutes you will come to an exit for Washington Street, otherwise known as Hwy 33, Allenton Exit. Turn West (left) onto Hwy 33 to Hwy 175. Turn North (right) and we are a mile and a half on the left.
From the north: Take 41 South to Hwy 33, Allenton Exit. Turn West (right) onto Hwy 33 to Hwy 175. Turn North (right) and we are a mile and a half on the left.
35 Minutes from Milwaukee
25 Minutes from Fond du Lac
15 Minutes from West Bend
25 Minutes from Beaver Dam
7003 Hwy 175 Allenton, WI 53002